From: Breanne Dyck
Subject: When is the first time you realized …
Dear Online Business Owner,
When is the first time you realized…
- There’s a much bigger impact you’re being called to have … but that stepping into it could mean spending even less time with your family.
- There are so many more amazing opportunities, amazing clients, amazing projects waiting for you … and you’re turning them away, because you simply can’t pack in anything more and maintain your sanity.
- That all you want to do in your business is write, design, speak, create, coach, teach … and that to do that, you’re probably going to need to start running your business like a “Real Business” with operations, finance, hiring, systems, management …
In other words, when did you first realize that you want so much more in your business, for your clients, for your family and for yourself …
And that you simply can’t work harder or do more to make it happen?
I know this realization eally well.
I’ve been there. And so have all of our clients.
But here’s what else I know:
See, when I was where you are, people always told me that to get to $1m and beyond, I would have to figure out how to work LESS. That for every 10X increase I wanted, I needed to learn to do 10X less.
I didn’t believe them, because it didn’t make logical sense. It’s like some kind of messed up paradox; some kind of Zen Koan.
It is, and that’s the secret:
The truth—the key to unlocking that missing piece in your business; to being able to show up, do your thing, and know that everything else is taken care of—is not to try to resolve the paradox.
It’s to embrace the paradox.
See right now, trying to resolve the paradox is causing you stress.
In fact, I’d be willing to bet that the reason you feel so stressed out is that you’re torn.
- Torn between doing more for the world and having more time for yourself and your family.
- Torn between sacrificing your short-term happiness for the long term health, growth and sustainability of your business.
- Torn between doing more of what you hate … more management, more hustle, more systems, more, more, more … and the simplicity of focusing on what you love.
But this isn’t a choice you have to make.
You don’t have to choose between two things you want. You don’t have to resolve the paradox.
You don’t have to do more of what you hate to get more of what you love.
Because the way to having the life and business that you crave—the freedom, the support, the clients, the lifestyle, the impact—isn’t by adding more to your plate.
It’s about creating the future you want for yourself, right now. Right here. In the present. Not in some far-off future, not in some dream that you’ll get to “once you’ve finished this launch.”
It’s about getting more of what you really want, now and in the future, by doing less.
It’s about creating double the results, with half the effort.
It’s about a paradigm shift. A different way of thinking that requires different questions, and different answers.
And when you get it right it’s extraordinarily liberating.
So here’s my question for you:
Do you want …
- To spend MORE time doing what you love: writing, speaking, creating, coaching, teaching, relaxing, traveling, parenting …
- While knowing that the rest of your business is being taken care of, like management, finance, hiring, ops, systems …
- And, in fact, that your business is growing exponentially, with wider reach, bigger impact, better client results …
All by doing less, not more?
I’m guessing the answer is probably yes.
But you may not be entirely clear on how to make it happen.
So if that’s the case, then I think it would make sense for us to get on a call.
We’ll sit down and talk about your business …
We’ll get to the bottom of whatever’s got you so twisted up in knots …
And then I’ll point you in the right direction …
So you can finally move forward …
And truly have more, by doing less.
What do you think?
If yes …