Sitting around and waiting for referrals isn’t much of a plan.
If you hate asking for referrals, feel stuck knowing what to say, or keep getting the wrong kinds of people referred to you and can’t figure out how to fix it, then I have good news for you:
You don’t need therapy. You need a system.
See, when you have a system for how and when you actually make your ask, you get more of the referrals and introductions you want, without the stress, headache or angst.
The good news is that you don’t need to figure out how to build that system on your own.
With this ‘Free Download’, you get:
- The actual step-by-step system I use to make asking for introductions and referrals easy, in an easy-to-digest flow-chart
- Sample email templates, for three of the most vital emails in the system: the initial thank you, the request for testimonial, and the introduction or referral request itself
Bonus! Upgrade to the full kit
Want more than what the free download can offer? Get the complete system, including:
- An overview of the system with descriptions of each stage in the flowchart
- Complete set of done-for-you email templates, for every single email in the system (7 in all!)
- The exact survey questions to ask, so you can get amazing testimonials and generate good-will before asking for a referral
- Screenshots of the secret client-only pages on my website that I use to impress my clients, make them feel valued, and educate them as to how give me remarkable referrals
- Additional bonus resources that address burning questions like “when is the right time to ask for the referral?” and “what if my work is difficult to refer?”
- The System: Flowchart
- 3 Email Templates: Thank You, Testimonial Request & Introduction Request
Full Kit + Scripts
- The System: Flowchart & Detailed Explanation
- Complete Set of 7 Done-For-You Email Templates
- Sample Survey Questions
- Example Screenshots of Secret, Client-Only Web Pages
- Bonus Resources and Referral FAQs
- Get the Full Guide ($20)
BREANNE HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
Enter your email to get immediate access